The bathroom is pretty hard to get good photos of, but I really wanted to show off the fruits of my labor over the last two weeks in mid-to-late August, 2005.
The old linoleum floor was torn pretty badly in one place, so I decided to replace it with ceramic tile. The floor required a bit of leveling, and I had to fill in a hole in the wood that was the source of the tear.
Additionally, The bathtub had been installed backwards originally, so I wanted to turn it around. This meant I had to replumb the drain as well as the water feeds. It was two days under the house. This picture is a good shot of the correctly oriented tub.
We wanted to add some color to the floor, so I randomly cut out squares in the tile sheets and replaced them with cobalt blue tiles.
This is also a really good shot at one of the old tubs in this house.